Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas list.

I am a strong believer that Christmas
is for gathering with family 
and enjoying time together. 

Because of this, I don't really feel that presents are that necessary.
I am so blessed in my life already.

But...


If we're going to give out presents at Christmas,
we should at least get things that we want
or need.
So, to make this possible, I thought I'd make a little list
of all the things i've had my eye on this year. 


- My books for the winter semester.
(School is so expensive!)


These cute little booties from the Gap.
{So that I can stop stealing my sister's warm booties. }


These pretty fleece gloves.
{Also from the Gap.}
My fingers get sooo cold when I walk to and from class.



This lotion from Bath and Body Works.
{It smells really good.}


I also really love cute little somethings from Anthropologie,
Pretty items of clothing from J Crew,

and, especially, handmade goodies that come from the heart








2 comments: