Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My Happy List (A La Naomi).

Sorry I haven't been posting very often. 
I am blaming it on the lack of batteries in my camera. 
{Don't worry, more pictures will be coming soon}

In the meantime, here are some things that make me terribly happy. 
{a painting i did last semester of my sister, its finished now}

1. the laughter of little girls.
2. finishing a painting i worked really hard on.
3. little kisses.
4. being able to smell flowers in the air.
5. that feeling you get just before you step on stage.
6. waking up to find someone rubbing my back or playing with my hair.
7. the feeling after a great run.
8. lyrics from musicians that seem to know exactly the way you feel.
9. landing at the airport in a place you couldn't wait to get to.
10. the smell in the air on the first cold day of winter.
11. pretending to have a british accent.
12. menus.
13. watching your choreography when it is danced perfectly by your favorite people.
14. thinking about the future.
15. realizing how amazing the present is.
16. spending days with myself.
17. dancing.
18. everything that Brian Andreas has to say and draw.
19. sunshine in the morning time.
20. intelligent people.
21. Watching my little sister dance.



2 comments: