Monday, November 30, 2009

Giving Thanks.

First of all
I am sorry I've been such a lame blog updater.

But never you fear, I am here now,
With some photos from thanksgiving break with my fam bam.




Check out how pretty my sister is. 


The symphony on Post Oak from our room in the Hilton.


"Cupcakes make you happy."
Thanks cupcake truck. 


I visited my pretty girls at their nutcracker vignette in Kemah. 








And then, My sister and I found these crazy christmas decorations and decided that they would make nice hats. 


And I think that they do




I also:
- Had a second (and slightly cozier) Thanksgiving at my house on friday.
- Took a class from Luis, and have decided that his classes are fabulous workouts.
- Hung out with my family while doing absolutely nothing.
- Welcomed my dad home on friday after his 2000 mile long excursion to bring home a van for my sister.
- and I did no school work. None. At all.

Over all, I would say that it was a successful break. 
I am now ready for the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. you are so adorable, dear. we ate broccoli casserole and stuffing in a mug. could it get any better? perhaps a porch swing. yes, a porch swing and a red door. i love you lots and bunches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all i love this post. second of all i love blake's comment. too cute!

    ReplyDelete