Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nostalgia.


During this time of year, I always find myself
desperately missing being a part of the Nutcracker.

Even though the rehearsals seem to never end, 
your feet become piles of mush,
and you always seem to be getting yelled at for something,
i miss it so badly!
The good times and delirious spouts of  laughter make it one of my favorite things. 


Here are some photos from my last year performing with BAHBT's Nutcracker. 












{All costumes beautifully made by the amazing Mrs. Cannon and Auntie Cheryl}


However, I will still be going to see the Nutcracker, 
since my best friend and sweet little sister are still in it.

You should too!
Click here for information about getting tickets.
Everyone involved in this process works extremely hard, and its just a wonderful show to watch. 

See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment